Monday, November 11, 2013

Pink Cardigan



Blogging helps me stay sane, literally. I love clothes, creating outfits, photos, modeling and sharing it with you guys. I also love Romwe stuff as you probably noticed ;)

But now something a lot less pleasant... If you follow my fb page you know that this is the worst time in my life. I stay calm and tough outside but inside I'm falling apart... nevertheless it's gonna be ok. I'll survive... no one can destroy me.
















Photos: Łukasz Bęben

Cardigan - Romwe | Tank - SH | Pants & Purse - Bershka | Sneakers - czasnabuty.pl
Earrings - Atmosphere | Ring - NN


4 comments:

  1. Na pohybel fałszywym ludziom! Jesteś śliczna, masz super styl i dasz sobie radę!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,
    lovely outfit and style. Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know so that I can follow you back...

    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trzymaj się, dasz radę! Pokaż tej osobie i całemu światu, że jesteś twarda i nie dasz się złamać!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I love your cardy, your bag, your sneakers.... everything!!!!!!!
    Happy Wed doll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Hype On Lookbook.nu