Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Leopard Print Jacket




I fell in love with this Romwe jacket since I saw it for the very 1st time, no shit. Because it's hard to find a leopard print that doesn't look tacky and this one is really what I've been looking for :) I styled it with gray, brown and beige. I didn't wanna wear black this time because it would be to easy to create an interesting outfit... imho anyway ;)

Ok, enough about the outfit :P I often read that I should start to meditate or doing yoga or sth instead of taking meds. Because you know I have those ups and downs... and the thing is that I'm really fine. Fortunately most of the time I'm happy :) Only sometimes I feel like shit when something bad happens, sth that's fucking with my mind... when it really feels like my world is over in that very moment and I'm convinced that nothing is going to change... but then? After a day or two everything's fine again. Well... you can't be happy all the time no matter what happens... there are things that simply make you feel like shit.

But anyway, I love myself the way I am, I truly do :) The thing that also helps me is that I have support from people all over the world... I appreciate it every single day! Thank you! :*
















Photos: Mariusz Zuberek

Jacket - Romwe | Necklacke - Mokka Art | Tank - SH | Belt & Pants - Bershka
Purse - Atmoshpere | Boots - Allegro


5 comments:

  1. Wow... amazing look!!! I really love your leo bomber, very cool!!!!!!!!
    Ciao bellissima!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jestem u ciebie pierwszy raz ale zostanę na dłużej:)

    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do mnie www.curls-and-waves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przepiękny naszyjnik! Zrobił na mnie mega wrażenie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Czegos takiego szukalam! super strona. pozdrawiam

    Visit my web site; promuj strone

    ReplyDelete

Follow My Blog With Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Hype On Lookbook.nu